“Twelve Forever” News & Discussion Thread

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
So why did you post something that didn't have anything to do with the show.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
I was trying to say that we might not be getting Twelve Forever next month as EP Shadi Petosky promised us.

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Still thinking we should be seeing a trailer by now...:rolleyes:
I recall the Hilda trailer was released only a little over a week before it was released, and that The Dragon Prince trailer only a couple weeks before its release. There’s still all of July, so I think there’s still time.

PinkieLopBun

That's so interesting!
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It’s coming on July 29.
EF102152-3BC6-496A-BADB-6D6BA4522054.png

ToonJay723

Staff member

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

Sam Riegel is the voice director , as opposed to Wes Gleason in the pilot. It's like a reverse Unikitty, where the former worked on the first few episodes before being replaced by the latter .

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

did I just get threatened by breakfast cereal
I’ve come to a realization. With Superman, Unicorn, Checkered Past, and now Invincible Fight Girl, Adult Swim is straying away from their mission of being adult-only animation, one that’s even in their NAME, to get more advertisers.

The exact reason why CN Real existed.
I REALLY HOPE Adult Swim puts an episode of American Dad before Sailor Moon on Toonami Rewind, CN's shows are NOT CAPABLE giving ratings by their sheer popularity.

I'm guessing since Charlie Adler is more of a voice director now, he's rarely done voice acting in shows where he's not the voice director. Like, shows like The Rocketeer and Spiderman 2017 are among the few recent projects where he's done voice acting without also being the voice director.

Featured Posts